FEAT of Southern Nevada is one of the best Organizations in Las Vegas when it comes to family, caregiver, and individualized support groups created for those who need them most. Just recently announced for 2018- the new schedule for DAD’S ONLY. Here, you’re able to effectively communicate with Dad’s sharing common situations to your own-sharing resources, even participate in outings and events…children included! For more information on what to look forward to, or if you have any questions please contact Matt at: Mattydell@hotmail.com or Allen at: Glatts@live.com! Below is the 2018 meeting dates- we look forward to seeing you and your family!!
- February 23rd, Jackpots from 6 pm-8 pm
- March 17th, St. Patrick’s Parade 10 am and more details to be determined
- April 21st, The A Games from 9 am-4 pm (Seriously guys, you aren’t going to want to miss this!)
- May 26th, Dad’s Parent Night Out Poker Tournament (location and times to be determined)
- June 19th , Our Families Country Cafe (dinner with the kids at 6 pm)
- July (no meetings/off)
- August 24th, Jackpots starting at 6 pm and going til 8 pm
- September, bowling with the kids (The date, time and location of the event are to be determined)
- October, Dad’s Poker Tournament (date, time and location still have yet to be determined)
- November and December, Dad’s will volunteer at the FEAT Parent Night Out Events and moms can shop for the holidays!!
As always, we’re right here to sponsor and support. We hope to see you there on the 23rd of next month!
When it comes to looking for individualized services for that senior member of your family- you want to know that you and your loved one isn’t only comfortable but also secure in their living environment. Above all acknowledging the importance their desire to remain independent.
Picture a place where residents can utilize a billiards rooms, computer center, an outdoor heated pool and spa, and even a private movie theater INDEED!
See what sets them apart in the community and don’t forget to ask about their “personal preferences” approach to a normality individualized service! (702) 942-8700
Are you a Nevada resident over the age of 60? Do you have a steady income? Well,if the answer to these questions is yes- there’s no reason you should be paying full price for a taxi. Did we mention persons of any age with a permanent disability also qualify? Find out how the Taxi Assistance program is tailor-made to treat your transportation needs and how to get your hands on their discounted coupon books!
(702) 486-3581 They definitely are not your average organization when it comes to lending a helping hand to those who need it most.